Products & Services
Actionable Information & Rapid Response
Founded in 2014, Veraxis provides an exclusive clientele with concierge research services tailored to their specifications. It devotes considerable time and effort to ensure its clients’ employees, assets, operations, and reputations are protected by providing the greatest possible intelligence for the identification and mitigation of both short- and long-term risks. Veraxis has implemented resources across diverse disciplines to deliver comprehensive and customizable reports, with an attention to detail and rapid response other firms cannot match.
Veraxis’ work products and services are designed to satisfy clients' specific needs. Leveraging the widest breadth and greatest depth of public and official records, Veraxis gains access to custom knowledge bases, human intelligence, and additional information resources during the course of research. At a client's direction, and with a given scope of work, subject(s) of interest, and relevant geographic jurisdictions, Veraxis' core capabilities include the following:
- Background Investigations - On C-Suite Executives, Director Candidates, Existing and Potential Staff, Investment Managers, Services Providers & Other Persons of Interest
- Preliminary Due Diligence - Prior to Acquisitions, Investments, Transactions, Partnerships, Etc.
- Litigation Support - Deep Dives on Litigants and Parties to the Proceedings, Identification and Vetting of Expert Witnesses, Case Histories and Affiliations of Attorneys and Judges & More
- Assets & Liabilities Searches - In Relation to Litigation, Judgment Recovery, Loans, and Other Agreements with Individuals & Entities
- Entity Research - Know Your Customer (KYC) Checks and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) for Compliance and Assessments of Risk, Creditworthiness, Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO) & More
- Additional Applications of Comprehensive Research - Communications Monitoring, Activist Investments, Competitive Intelligence, Market Feasibility Studies, Special Situations, Etc.
On a case-by-case basis, Veraxis will review opportunities to contribute its research services pro bono for a wide range of worthy causes.